Saturday, March 12, 2005

Wow. I'm really pitiful.

I have found new squee-worthy show! Fullmetal Alchemist. Cartoon Network Saturdays at 11:30 pm. I change shows so often it is kinda sad. As soon as the plot starts to get slow, I decide not to watch it anymore. Especially when they're only on once a week. ANd then I forget to check to see if they have picked up again and then I have missed so much of the plot, I decide trying to figure out what happened is too much trouble. Bleh. Oh well. This one would make a really good book if anyone ever wanted to write it, though.

1 Comments:

At 4:56 AM, Blogger namire said...

Fullmetal Alchemist, I'll look for it... ah-ha! Fullmetal Alchemist Offical Website, it has yon robots!! Squee!!! Yon FmA trailer is loading... yon trailer is boring. Oh, well...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home